Booking PG excursions prior to sailing?

Tiki_Man

Question - do most folks book their excursions with PG prior to sailing? I have all our private excursions handled but trying to figure out how to book the PG excursions. In particular the scuba diving tours. I have printed all the forms including the booking forms, but when I try to go on-line it just goes into cyber space with no return.

Any hints or suggestions? I would like to do the same thing for a couple other excursions but have not figured out the system yet.

Thanks in advance

Mark

PG had not offered the ability to book excursions on line for many months now, has that changed? I'm pretty sure you can't book online anymore, you have to call, unless they started up that part of their website again just recently.

You can book when you get on board- but that was one of the few lines we ever had to stand in, and the only place on board we received poor service. I'd book ahead if they let you. Also, some popular excursions sell out, so if you have your heart set, I'd pre reserve it if they will let you.

Good luck!

Some of the SCUBA excursions can only be booked on board. I would call them to reserve what you can as they do sell out. They usually give you up to 24-36 hours in advance to cancel if you want without any penalty.

So you call them direct (wow, in this digital age I didn't think anyone still talked on the phone :) ).

Thanks, I will call PG direct and see what happens.

We did for the kids program awhile back (we are on the trip before you next week) by calling. We were going to book some of the PG on board but as FGB pointed out as others have mentioned about the person(s) at shore-ex on board, it sounds like I might as well book in advance to avoid the possible person(s).

We were unable to book any of our PG excursions online for the June 26th sailing, we too booked all our excursions by calling PG direct before sailing. I highly recommend you book any that you are interested in ahead of time and like flightmedic said, you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance without financial penalty. The popular ones book up, and especially those that have a limited amount of equipment like jet ski's and catajets, etc. GG

Archived