Recommended Hotels near JFK

Desert Cruizers

There will be 5 of us, friends of ours and our family of 3 adults, and are planning on visiting NYC and thought of staying out by JFK for a couple nights and going into NYC mid Oct 2015. Wish to get some recommendations for hotels near JFK and the best way to travel into NYC and visit the 9/11 Museum etc. We will be heading up to Quebec for a cruise on the 20th but wanted to spend sometime in NYC first. Thank you. From the Hotels near JFK, what subways do we need to take. Not familiar with the differant stations. it has been years since I was in NY.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Hello, we thought it would be less expensive nearer the airport and then fly up to Quebec. There is a noon flight. Nothing is set at this time, our friends are on their way home so right now just checking on our best options. Thank you for the Link, I missed seeing that earlier when I posted. I have no problems staying downtown and being closer myself.

• 3 weeks later...

JFk Airport is in New York, Not New England.

The JFK library is in Massachusetts, which is in New England. I assume you are looking for JFK airport, which means you should check the link the other person gave and inquire at that board, as us New Englanders are not experts in New York.