Awesome travel scrapbook site

HarleyGirl

I have used that site several times to buy not only cruise items but disney themed products. They now also do a huge range of sports scrapbooking stuff. I bought the most amazing baseball album.

I am in sydney australia where we dont have the range you do in america. i have been amazed at the service and the fast delivery time to here.i can highly recommend them.

Only problem is i bought so much cruise stuff i now have to go on another cruise to use up my stash....

Thanks for the link - the album looks really nice. Just getting into scrapbooking so always appreciate different websites - There had been an infomerical (spelling?) on tv with a scrapbook kit that had EVERYTHING - but I didn't get the name and I am a little sorry now -

Thanks, nice album!

Oh by, the by, I was born in Sydney, but have lived most of my life in the states, are you having a lovely summer???

yes we usually have lovely weather but still in the grips of a water shortage.we can only water gardens twice a week and only then early in the morning.

I love the sydney weather, even winter is nice

• 4 months later...

ScrapYourTrip is a great site. I frequent that site multiple times a day. Not only do they have great products but now they have a wonderful forum and gallery. I have actually uploaded some of my Disney pages and wedding pages. My goal is to get my wedding album done before going on my first cruise in 23 days :D :D :D (Sad thing is, we got married almost 13 years ago and I'm JUST NOW getting my album done)

If anyone has their cruise scrapbook done and would like to showcase it, please do so on www.scrapyourtrip.com I am sure it would give many people a chance to get ideas for their own albums. I would love to see it myself.

Is there already a website or place where people have their pages displayed? I love looking through what others have done to inspire me.

Archived