Elation anyone?

What about the stabilizers making noise? How do you find out where these things are on the ship? or even where the laundry room is?

Also, is the trip to Cabo a rough sea trip?

DH and I were on the Elation in March and had a great time, no extra noises that we noticed, but our cabin was on the Empress deck so not close to the thrusters, etc. Yes, the Pacific can be rough on the return from Cabo, but it isn't all the time, on the Pride last year, it was pretty rough, but on the Elation this year, it wasn't so bad, it's the luck of the draw. There are some pics in my signature if you're interested.

My DS had a aft cabin on the riviera deck and said it was loud there. and had a hard time sleeping i did not have any issues on my room i was Empress deck...my DB said he was ok on the Main Deck both of us were midship though

As far as it being rough...well you are on a ship at sea...you will feel the rolls but it is not bad.....we had 7 to 10 feet swells going to Cabo but it did not seem that bad...just like said i felt the rolls and it makes me sleep better

Cathyz - Good photos...reminds me to have a good camera for some good shots.

Woodey - Your right, it would be boring with no seas.... like to keep it say under 5 feet though :o We're at the front so that should make it easier. Is the forward dining room better for less roll? I seem to be only affected by it during dinner, but I think the latest they serve at the forward dining is 6:15?? way to early.

Still can't wait......

Cathyz - Good photos...reminds me to have a good camera for some good shots.

Woodey - Your right, it would be boring with no seas.... like to keep it say under 5 feet though :o We're at the front so that should make it easier. Is the forward dining room better for less roll? I seem to be only affected by it during dinner, but I think the latest they serve at the forward dining is 6:15?? way to early.

Still can't wait......

We were in the forward dining room on the Elation but in the aft dining room on the Paradise (sister ship) and there was a difference (of course the ocean could be different as well as the individual ship). I think all the ships are going to the 2 dining times, 6:00 AND 8:15 in both dining rooms, instead of the 4 staggered times.

Archived