who is the Captain?

charli

For September, October and until the 10th November on mariner the captain is Felice Patruno, then captain Teo Srdelic takes over, from the 29th October the general manager is Michael Coglab and as an added bonus the cruise director is Lorraine Weimerskirch, all as per the UK summer edition of Regent times.:)

For September, October and until the 10th November on mariner the captain is Felice Patruno, then captain Teo Srdelic takes over, from the 29th October the general manager is Michael Coglab and as an added bonus the cruise director is Lorraine Weimerskirch, all as per the UK summer edition of Regent times.:)

I have not received that issue of RegenTimes (yet?).

Would you please be kind enough to let me know the similar staff position on Mariner after 10 Nov 2013 for the sailing to Rio. That is, if the info is included.

I have not received that issue of RegenTimes (yet?).

Would you please be kind enough to let me know the similar staff position on Mariner after 10 Nov 2013 for the sailing to Rio. That is, if the info is included.

No problem OrpingtonT, we had ours for around 3 weeks, for your trip departing 10th november it is captain Teo Srdelic, general manager Michael Coglan, cruise director Lorraine weimerskirch, Hope you have a great cruise.

We are off on voyager in 4 weeks and we got captain John McNeil, gm Frank Galzy and cruise director Paul Reynolds, hope that's a good combination.

If you want you can contact them to remind them contact Sam Farrar at society@rssc.eu

Regards

Kerry

Any idea who the Mariner GM and CD are in Sept-Oct?

j

Any idea who the Mariner GM and CD are in Sept-Oct?

j

j, from 8th September until the 10th of November the captain is Felice Patruno, the general manager for the whole of September and until 29th October is Davor Josipovic and the cruise director is Lorraine Weimerskirch is on board from August through to November.

Just hope that the information publish in the UK regent times is correct :)

No problem OrpingtonT, we had ours for around 3 weeks, for your trip departing 10th november it is captain Teo Srdelic, general manager Michael Coglan, cruise director Lorraine weimerskirch, Hope you have a great cruise.

We are off on voyager in 4 weeks and we got captain John McNeil, gm Frank Galzy and cruise director Paul Reynolds, hope that's a good combination.

If you want you can contact them to remind them contact Sam Farrar at society@rssc.eu

Regards

Kerry

Thanks, Kerry. I have never met Teo Srdelic, but have cruised several times with live wire Lorraine. My son is trying to find his copy of RegenTimes for me. Otherwise I shall e-mail Sam. Both John McNeil and Frank Galzy are highly regarded. Paul Reynolds is a bit of a smoothie but gets the job done.

I hope you have a great time on Voyager. Not long now.

Best wishes, Tom.

Regards

Kerry

Capt. McNeil, Franck Galzy and Paul Reynolds are my "dream team". They work incredibly well together and are well liked by the crew. A happy crew means happy passengers:)

We think Massimo Arzani is one of the best GMs at sea. We have sailed with him on both Oceania and Regent and consider him to be at the highest level of excellence.

Wouldn't to be fun to do a "dream team" thread including all of our favorite Regent executive staff, lecturers, shows and entertainment?

Capt. McNeil, Franck Galzy and Paul Reynolds are my "dream team". They work incredibly well together and are well liked by the crew. A happy crew means happy passengers:)

Well that's nice to know, don't think I have sailed with any of these before, but if the crew are happy, then I agree it should make for an extremely pleasant cruise.

Thanks OrpingtonT for your kind wishes, 4 weeks today we will be flying off on our first back to back cruise, hopefully 17 nights of relaxation and pampering, just what we both could with :p.

Yes I have read his (?) reports, must admit it sounds excellent, really pleased with his reports. I really want this cruise to be something really special and its a joint 35th anniversary and 60th birthday present for the wife, well she's deserves it after putting up with me for 35 years :p. first time ever we booked at fairly late notice as I had to cancel a cruise around the Caribbean in January which would have included her actual birthday, but somehow I think this will be a lot more special.

Archived