Price of Bud on Caribbean Princess?

crusinpeg

HELLO FELLOW CRUISERS!!

Let us not forget that this is a heavy 16 oz. beautifully designed aluminum shaped bottle from Budweiser as opposed to the thin 12 oz. can.

I hope this helps!!!

I'll take another...PLEASE!

Happy sails!

Again, isn't that a normal price for a beer in a bar on or off a ship? It is normal where I live. You are lucky if you get a mixed drink for uner $7.50 or $8.00. Is $4 or $5 really expensive for a beer?

Again, isn't that a normal price for a beer in a bar on or off a ship? It is normal where I live. You are lucky if you get a mixed drink for uner $7.50 or $8.00. Is $4 or $5 really expensive for a beer?

Well excuse me!! I thought the 4.50 was the price of a 12oz can and that I thought was a bit high!

cruisinpeg-

I totally agree!! If it was $4.50 for a can (12oz) beer that would be crazy!! Especially on a cruise!! Glad to hear that a regular can is $3.25 :)

I see you are sailing in less then a month... Have a great time!! :D

thanks so much...yes we will be sailing very soon...the thing of it is the beer question was not even for me but rather my husband....I'm just hoping the have good martinis!!!

Cruisinpeg..

That is so funny that you mentioned martini's because the whole reason I was looking at the bar menu's was because I wanted to see what kind of martinis's they have.... Let me say... they look GREAT! I am sailing in 12 days and I will be "sampling" quite a few of those babies!! :) :)

Cruisinpeg..

That is so funny that you mentioned martini's because the whole reason I was looking at the bar menu's was because I wanted to see what kind of martinis's they have.... Let me say... they look GREAT! I am sailing in 12 days and I will be "sampling" quite a few of those babies!! :) :)

You'll have to let me know which ones are the winners!!! I understand the best ones are at Crooners on The CB. Which ship are you sailing on?

Hi Cruisinpeg!!

We will be on the CB- sailing 10/15 (Eastern)!! :D

I will let you know when I get back for sure. I heard the same as far a Crooners... it'll be my pit stop for my "before dinner cocktail"...... and my "after dinner cocktail" :) :)

Are you doing Eastern or Western??

Hi Cruisinpeg!!

We will be on the CB- sailing 10/15 (Eastern)!! :D

I will let you know when I get back for sure. I heard the same as far a Crooners... it'll be my pit stop for my "before dinner cocktail"...... and my "after dinner cocktail" :) :)

Are you doing Eastern or Western??

as long as the hurricanes stay away we are scheduled for the Eastern...we had the same itinary when we were on the Grand Princess and I really love it!!

How can you say that dillard! Dos Blequis is more like it. Give me Bud over that stuff any day! :) :) I was so disappointed when the Dos Equis bottlers got the contract and kicked Corona off the ship! Now if we could get some Sam Adams Summer Ale or some Hefferwiezen (sp?) served then I know I'd be a happy drinker!

Speaking of beer I'm just waiting for Princess to come out with it's own line of brew with a brew pub right on the ships! Now that would be "gimick" I would love to try!

Scott

you can get a bucket of dos equis xx or becks up on the pool deck. That is 5 bottles for the price of 4. You can have them keep them closed and you get a bucket of ice so there is no need to pound them to keep them fresh.

Can you get teh Dos XX Amber???

Cruisinpeg..

Where can I find the bar menu????? I am a Cosmo girl!! We dont cruise until the last week in November ... cant wait!

Cruisinpeg..

I did a bit of sampling at Crooners on the 9-17 cruise. They do make a lot of different "tini's" there. They also have a "martini of the day" offered in an etched martini glass which you can take home. They are $10 each, but the glasses are nice and do make a decent souvenir. It's the one souvenir glass "deal" on the ship that I actually went for. Actually...I went for it twice :D . I personally liked the "Kurrant Affair" martini. Also, Crooners in the best place to see Bert Stratton. Much better than the Explorers Lounge. Just dont be late getting there.

Hi NthernLgts!!

Thanks for the advice :) We sail in 10 days... it just can't come soon enough!

Everyone talks about Bert Stratton... what type of music does he play??

I have a feeling Crooners will be my hang out!! I will try the "Kurrent Affair" :D!!

Thanks again!!

• 2 months later...

One of the nights they will have German food in the Caribe Cafe and there will be specialty German beers available. We were too tired to drink anymore and so I can't tell you what kind. We did eat some food though. It is a long walk to the cabin and we did not want to risk getting hungry on the journey. :D

Archived