Hurricane Emily

CoachTerry14

According to the weather man here in Tpa,it will be called Erica
Sounds like perhaps he should forget about meteorology and stick to hosting infomercials. :p

I may be wrong but haven't they already had a tropical storm/ hurricane Emily in the past. I saw where it said the next tropical storm would be named Emily but when I looked on the i-net they show a tropical storm Emily and a hurricane Emily from the 90's:confused:.

I may be wrong but haven't they already had a tropical storm/ hurricane Emily in the past. I saw where it said the next tropical storm would be named Emily but when I looked on the i-net they show a tropical storm Emily and a hurricane Emily from the 90's:confused:.

Names are recycled... the only times they aren't is if there is a really bad one, they will usually "retire" the name... There just aren't enough names available to never use one again...

We are scheduled to fly into Puerto Rico on Saturday morning. It is a nonstop flight. I will have to check with the airline Friday night about delays. I am so glad we have travel insurance as well as flying in a day early. If I would have listened to my DH we would have been flying in the day of.

Oh please let it be gone by time we leave on the 23rd for the Eastern route! So much for flying in two days early :( What are we averaging, 1-2 storms per week.

Magnifique: Yes that trip insurance money will buy a lot of booze:) At least we will be happy that way:~

Archived