exercise classes

Pop-I

at least 1 or 2 different types offered ea day,,yoga,stretching,,etc...then had dancing classes..they were printed in daily news...was enough to keep me busy.Had instructors avail. to help with the work out machines,too.Now,even with above,,and 1 hr walk every day,,,STILL managed to gain 3 lbs in 10 days,yikes.;)

I was on the full Sojourn world cruise last year and signed up to the majority of the Kinesis classes....our instructor was Vincent who we nick-named "Killer" ....each class was only half an hour and only on sea days but Killer really pushed us once we got used to the exercises...I actually lost half a stone during the cruise and I could see a change in my body shape. Brilliant...I will definitely be signing up for the Kinesis classes on my next cruise...roll on January!!

xxH

Would anyone happen to know the cost of the exercise classes...yoga and kinesis??? Thanks very much!!

No charge when we have sailed with Seabourn, you just sign up at the gym for the classes.

We found the Kinesis classes were signed up very quickly.

We were on the Pride last March in Southeast Asia. The exercise classes were free and consisted of yoga, stretching, pilates and a get fit class (it was really a good workout). The classes were sparsely attended but I really enjoyed them. The instructor was excellent.

Archived