Club Natale

c-leg5

I saw some you tube and facebook stuff but no website for this place, Do they have one that I missed? I would be a bit concerned of those with only free social network site and not a website

Thanks for replying.

I had already done my google research and found u-tube, tripadvisor and real estate photos. Also found their website which, albeit not very detailed, does exist and provides a contact address. I received a prompt and efficient reply to my questions.

I was looking for more personal reviews from anyone who had actually visited the property besides the one Carnival cruiser who posted on Tripadvisor.

• 4 weeks later...

We did a beach day excursion at Club Natale last Wednesday. :)

It took about 15 minutes to get to the property. If you're looking for a private getaway, this is pretty much as private as it gets. The villa/hotel building itself is moderate in size. The view from the roof is pretty good. On the first floor is the bar/restaurant and infinity pool. The bartender (can't remember his name) was a really nice guy. The owner of the place Joe, who is equally as friendly, was also there and chatted with us for a little bit as well. Food and drinks are fairly priced (~$5-$8). The whole area had a very homey and laid-back atmosphere.

Their beach is a few minutes walk away from the main resort. It's about 100 yards in length and has plenty of chairs and shade. Amenities include 3 or 4 kayaks, a volleyball court, and plenty of chairs and shaded palm umbrellas. The guys working along the beach will knock down and serve coconuts for you too. The water directly along the beach front was very shallow and a bit murky on the day we were there. It is my understanding that there were rain storms up until that morning. 50 or so yards out to sea is a rock barrier which stops the waves and provides you with still water on the beach front. We did not get the opportunity to go snorkeling, but if you were to choose to snorkel, they will guide you past this rock area to where the waves were. Another couple who did go snorkeling commented that the waves were a little rough, but there were indeed fish out there. Again, the waves were most likely due to the previous storms.

At the end, I asked our driver what the best place to visit in Roatan was (since this was our first visit); he said West Bay because of its clear blue water. Nevertheless, we really enjoyed Club Natale for their seclusion and super friendly service.

Here are some photos from our visit:

2hprojp.jpg

jfcf0h.jpg

mraczs.jpg

flzl1y.jpg

6qfekm.jpg

We did a beach day excursion at Club Natale last Wednesday. :)

It took about 15 minutes to get to the property. If you're looking for a private getaway, this is pretty much as private as it gets. The villa/hotel building itself is moderate in size. The view from the roof is pretty good. On the first floor is the bar/restaurant and infinity pool. The bartender (can't remember his name) was a really nice guy. The owner of the place Joe, who is equally as friendly, was also there and chatted with us for a little bit as well. Food and drinks are fairly priced (~$5-$8). The whole area had a very homey and laid-back atmosphere.

Their beach is a few minutes walk away from the main resort. It's about 100 yards in length and has plenty of chairs and shade. Amenities include 3 or 4 kayaks, a volleyball court, and plenty of chairs and shaded palm umbrellas. The guys working along the beach will knock down and serve coconuts for you too. The water directly along the beach front was very shallow and a bit murky on the day we were there. It is my understanding that there were rain storms up until that morning. 50 or so yards out to sea is a rock barrier which stops the waves and provides you with still water on the beach front. We did not get the opportunity to go snorkeling, but if you were to choose to snorkel, they will guide you past this rock area to where the waves were. Another couple who did go snorkeling commented that the waves were a little rough, but there were indeed fish out there. Again, the waves were most likely due to the previous storms.

At the end, I asked our driver what the best place to visit in Roatan was (since this was our first visit); he said West Bay because of its clear blue water. Nevertheless, we really enjoyed Club Natale for their seclusion and super friendly service.

Thank you so much for your reply and great photos. I had not checked back in a while and was lucky to find you had just posted. Glad to hear you had a good time. Did you travel from Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay and did you just take a private taxi or the van from the resort? Thanks.

Thank you so much for your reply and great photos. I had not checked back in a while and was lucky to find you had just posted. Glad to hear you had a good time. Did you travel from Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay and did you just take a private taxi or the van from the resort? Thanks.

We docked at Coxen Hole and the resort contracted driver met us right outside the gate #7. This particular driver drove a Toyota Corolla and was a really nice guy. He asked if we wanted to go visit other places and was in no rush whatsoever. On the return drive, he took us to the top of a hill where there were a few souvenir merchants and a great view of the town and Coxen Hole.

• 1 year later...

Archived