Cruise Wedding

Karen Carney

Karen,

We were married last year on the Island Princess. It was perfect. It was just the two of us and we were married on one of the aft decks overlooking Ft. Lauderdale.

Princess and The Wedding Experience (Princess wedding coordinators) couldn't have done it better. First thing I'd do is contact The Wedding Experience(ask for Alba she is awesome) and have them send you the info on all of the different packages they offer.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask.

Scott

We were married on a cruise two years ago. It was the BEST wedding ever! We had 52 family/friends attend the wedding and sail with us. I can't say one negative thing about it. It was stressfree and lots of fun. I say go for it. One word of advice. We all flew down to Miami the day before the cruise. I had arranged a block of hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn Marina Park for $53/night, and that included breakfast. We also arranged a "pre-wedding celebration dinner" at Bubba Gumps for all of our guests the night before the wedding. They did a great job. They printed up menus with our names on it and had all the choices listed. They also had a separate children's menu. If you would like any specific information, feel free to email me.

We are another couple married at sea. A lot to be said about being married by the Captain (Bernard Warner) whilest a days sail away from St. Maarten. Like Jerseygirl, we sailed with family and friends and the main reason was to get away from the stress. We had a wedding planned at home, but decided to take the cruise route for something different. We are so glad we did, and it got us hooked on cruising to boot.

Congratulations on your granddaughter's wedding.

Derrick

Karen,

We were married last year on the Island Princess. It was perfect. It was just the two of us and we were married on one of the aft decks overlooking Ft. Lauderdale.

Princess and The Wedding Experience (Princess wedding coordinators) couldn't have done it better. First thing I'd do is contact The Wedding Experience(ask for Alba she is awesome) and have them send you the info on all of the different packages they offer.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask.

Scott

I'm getting married on the Island princess in a couple of months. How did you like getting married on the deck. Was it kind of private? Or could anyone on the ship see the wedding?

Archived