resort for a day

We used Resort for a Day in Jamaica last August and all was wonderful. Liked using this company as it was American based company! They were very prompt in contacting me and getting me the necessary documents for our excursion! Love the resort and felt secure in knowing that they would get us back to the ship in time!

We've been using them since 2009 without any problems. They are really easy to work with. We've booked both the Sunset Grand in Montego Bay and the Hilton Rose Hall more than once when we were docked in Falmouth.

We also used them to book the Sunset Grande in Jamaica a few years ago. On the whole, we were satisfied with them but I also booked and paid for transportation to the resort through them and that's where we had a few problems.

At first, the driver who picked us up at the port was late by approximately 45 minutes. OK..no big deal - we're on holidays! We asked him to come back at 3:00 to pick us up along with another couple. Nobody showed up and we waited till 3:30. :eek: We ended up splitting a taxi with the other couple to get back to the ship. If we ever book again, I would arrange my own transportation to and from the resort. The price we paid for transportation through Resort for a Day was much the same as a taxi.