Water shoes?

Moriah

The pink sand is like sugar. I have rarely felt anything while walking on the pink sand. There is a beach path that goes from Horseshoe to Warwick but it is not all along the water's edge. Some places you have to walk up and over rock formations. It is a lovely walk and highly recommended. DH and I did it last year. Take along water and shoes.

The pink sand is like sugar. I have rarely felt anything while walking on the pink sand. There is a beach path that goes from Horseshoe to Warwick but it is not all along the water's edge. Some places you have to walk up and over rock formations. It is a lovely walk and highly recommended. DH and I did it last year. Take along water and shoes.

Thank you! How long is the path from Horseshoe to Warwick? (approx.) That sounds like something I would love to do. Would hiking shoes be better or water shoes suffice? I'm so glad to know the sand is soft!! I can't wait to get on the beach...

Thank you! How long is the path from Horseshoe to Warwick? (approx.) That sounds like something I would love to do. Would hiking shoes be better or water shoes suffice? I'm so glad to know the sand is soft!! I can't wait to get on the beach...

Here's a map = http://cruisetip.tpkeller.com/maps/portmaps.php?mapid=bdahorse