port canaveral hotel/shuttle/clean/clean

micro yaya

we have stayed at the Radisson for years, and are looking to make a change.. their prices have gone up so high that its almost not affordable they are charging 171 now , and that just seems a bit steep. any one have any ideas for us thanks.

We just stayed at the Radisson, and while the room was very clean that is the hardest bed I have ever slept on in my life. It made the Carnival beds super comfy in comparison. I loved going through Port Canaveral and I know we will return, but we will be staying in a different hotel.

Dont they have sleep number beds?

We also have always used the Raddison at the Port in the past from Port Canaveral, and have been disappointed with their accommodations lately. The rooms are so scattered about and difficult access sometimes, it's like a maze getting from your room to the pool and restaurant area. One time we were in the complete back of the complex looking at the open field area behind the property. We basically needed to drive to get to the front of the building. We have never had sleep number beds in our rooms as they advertise either. I feel like the hotel needs to do a remodel of some kind with the amount of traffic they have at times. We are going to the Country Inn & Suites this year which is actually closer to port. The pool is nice at the Raddison, but we never have time to use it coming in late the night before. Just about every hotel has the park n cruise packages now competing with them, they need to step up their accommodations. Also in the past the 2 person breakfast was just included in price, now you have to specifically book that option. My advice for everyone is to look around there are many more places to stay.

We also have always used the Raddison at the Port in the past from Port Canaveral, and have been disappointed with their accommodations lately. The rooms are so scattered about and difficult access sometimes, it's like a maze getting from your room to the pool and restaurant area. One time we were in the complete back of the complex looking at the open field area behind the property. We basically needed to drive to get to the front of the building. We have never had sleep number beds in our rooms as they advertise either. I feel like the hotel needs to do a remodel of some kind with the amount of traffic they have at times. We are going to the Country Inn & Suites this year which is actually closer to port. The pool is nice at the Raddison, but we never have time to use it coming in late the night before. Just about every hotel has the park n cruise packages now competing with them, they need to step up their accommodations. Also in the past the 2 person breakfast was just included in price, now you have to specifically book that option. My advice for everyone is to look around there are many more places to stay.

Last time it appeared that part of the hotel was updated and part not. Never have seen a rate that included breakfast.

We have stayed here and have had sleep numbered beds all 5 times we were here but last time had some issues with room.

Have been happy here but might consider a change next time.

We stayed at Raddion last year in August but like mentioned above it is now $171 plus taxes for Oct of this year so I been looking I think I will try the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach this year and they have a free breakfast.

We enjoyed the Country Inn and Suites on our last cruise and highly recommend them. Also look into clubcarlson.com their loyalty program, we recently joined with an 80,000 point bonus for a reasonable initial spend on their VISA card. With the spend and bonus that was good for 3 nights with them at a premium location like Port Canaveral.

Last time it appeared that part of the hotel was updated and part not. Never have seen a rate that included breakfast.

We have stayed here and have had sleep numbered beds all 5 times we were here but last time had some issues with room.

Have been happy here but might consider a change next time.

There is a park/cruise/breakfast rate listed vs a park/cruise rate. In past years they included 2 breakfast per room. However last year noticed they added this rate which included the price in the hotel rate. Right now for our cruise in Oct. this rate has increased to $162 from $136 (don't think the breakfast is worth that). And we were told we would have the sleep numbered beds however after we got to our room found out differently and they were booked to capacity.