Best place for dinner along water taxi stops in FLL

holly1227

We are flying into FLL the day before our cruise (at the end of August) and decided to try the water taxi. What is your favorite place to eat and fun things to do? We like to eat just about anything and I love seafood. We are staying at Pier 66 which I hear no longer has a water taxi stop. Is it best to get on at Hilton Marina?

Thanks!

Edited by holly1227

We are flying into FLL the day before our cruise (at the end of August) and decided to try the water taxi. What is your favorite place to eat and fun things to do? We like to eat just about anything and I love seafood. We are staying at Pier 66 which I hear no longer has a water taxi stop. Is it best to get on at Hilton Marina?

Thanks!

The Hilton Marina stop is closest - right over the bridge. Did you see the list of restaurants on the web site that include water taxi passenger discounts? http://watertaxi.com/cat/bars/.

Edited by capriccio

Coconuts (Bahia Mar stop)

Chart House / Shooters / Flip Flops (Shooters stop)

Bokampers (Bokampers stop)

Out of all of these, Flip Flops is going to be the most reasonable. We eat at all of the above and with the exception of Flip Flops, lunch for two usually runs us $85-$100.

Last time we were at Flip Flops, we drank $3 margaritas and had entrees off their $7 menu. It was awesome!!

Out of all of these, Flip Flops is going to be the most reasonable. We eat at all of the above and with the exception of Flip Flops, lunch for two usually runs us $85-$100.

Last time we were at Flip Flops, we drank $3 margaritas and had entrees off their $7 menu. It was awesome!!

Awesome, thank you!!!