Taxi to Tequila Tour?

cruiseturbo

Does anyone know how much it would cost to take a taxi to the Hacienda Antigua Tequila Tour in Cozumel? We were just planning on doing some shopping and getting back on the ship since we have been to Cozumel several times, however just read a review about this tour and it sounds like fun.

So we would either take the taxi from the internationa pier to the tequila tour or from downtown after our shopping. Just trying to figure out based on how much it costs to get there if we want to go that bad.

Thanks for any feedback!

The tequilla factory is not far away from the pier, just about half way down the only road that cuts through the island. If I remember right, all prices are set before you step foot into the cab, and I would estimate that the ride would cost you somewhere between 15 and 20 bucks American money. Its not a fancy tour by any means, but we loved it, and you really do get to sample lots of interesting flavors of tequilla! I hope this little big of info helps. :)

~pugmommy

• 3 years later...
The tequilla factory is not far away from the pier, just about half way down the only road that cuts through the island. If I remember right, all prices are set before you step foot into the cab, and I would estimate that the ride would cost you somewhere between 15 and 20 bucks American money. Its not a fancy tour by any means, but we loved it, and you really do get to sample lots of interesting flavors of tequilla! I hope this little big of info helps. :)

~pugmommy

Anything to do nearby after the tour?

Edited by glentally

Does anyone know how much it would cost to take a taxi to the Hacienda Antigua Tequila Tour in Cozumel? We were just planning on doing some shopping and getting back on the ship since we have been to Cozumel several times, however just read a review about this tour and it sounds like fun.

So we would either take the taxi from the internationa pier to the tequila tour or from downtown after our shopping. Just trying to figure out based on how much it costs to get there if we want to go that bad.

Thanks for any feedback!

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Taxiinternational?From=Taxipuertamaya

I think as an estimate you could probably use the price for trip to the ruins which is close by and includes waiting. I would think you would need to arrange for waiting, or for taxi to come bac, as always agree price before you leave and if you arrange for waiting pay on return.

There are alternative locations to taste the same tequila probably listed on the Hacienda website - town, Chankanaab but of course you wouldn't experience the hacienda, or there are alternative tequila tastings with other tequillas.

There are prices on that website for prices of taxis from town or International.

Edited by c-leg5

Anything to do nearby after the tour?

Nothing in the immediate vicinity. If you are doing it as part of an island tour there are other places to visit- ruins, east side, back to chocolate factory - it would depend how long you wanted to pay for a taxi.

Edited by c-leg5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...