Rent a car at Princess Kenai?

Nhsaltshaker

The lodge is located in a small town called Cooper Landing. Am not aware of any car rentals there. The lodge have shuttle vans and might be able to transport you. The horse stable is located at Quartz creek which is a beautiful area. There is also a rest. called Sunrise Café which has very good food. Enjoy

The Kenai Princess is a beautiful property but extremely isolated. It's located a few miles off the Sterling Hwy and the 'town' of Cooper Landing.

Contact the vendor to see if they'll pick you up close by. (Rumor has it that the lodge doesn't allow other vendors on property.)

Such helpful information, Thank You so much. I'm looking at a possible Princess cruisetour for 2017 (did it quite a few years ago, without the Kenai stop). Promised my travel mate I'd find a horseback ride along the way.

Although 2017 is quite a ways off, and no schedule has come out yet, it's great to know there might be a possibility. Hoping for a Fairbanks, Denali, Mt. McKinley(name change, I know), and Kenai land tour before cruise with Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan ports.

Again, thanks so much for the help! I'll contact the possible Horseback riding tours as time gets closer.

Any more information about anything and everything is encouraged and appreciated!

Nhsaltshaker: In so many of these small Alaskan communities the local chamber of commerce and visitor's bureau are one and the same. There may be a local repair shop or gas station which has a small number of good used cars which they can rent out on a daily basis. Just "google" the Cooper Landing chamber and then send them an e-mail with your question.