Discover atlantis with carnival pride

kp58ny

I believe Discover Atlantis covers the aquarium & The Dig which is a museum of sorts. I have done the Atlantis Beach Day w/ lunch twice. It includes the same as referenced above plus, obviously, access to the beach. The aquarium was lovely. The kids enjoyed it. THe Dig was okay but IMO nothing spectacular. If you're not into the beach, it's probably worth it. The aquarium was nice & I think it's cool to visit Atlantis at least once.

The first time I booked through the ship for $99/pp. This time I did it independently. Just around $60/pp I believe. It's cheaper for just the Discover tour. We took a cab for I want to say $5-6/pp.

We did the Atlantis with beach day on the Pride this past August, it was about $100 per person, and I'm sure it is cheaper to do it on your own, however, be warned. Atlantis only allows so many "visitors" to access their facilities on a given day, so if there are multiple ships in port, it is possible you could take a taxi over there and be told they were at max capacity for the day. That is something we didn't want happening, since there was 2 other ships in port that day we paid the extra money and booked through the cruise line. It was definitely worth it IMO. We spent time on the beach, had our lunch that was included, toured the dig and the aquarium, even had access to the pools (just not the slides).

We did the Atlantis with beach day on the Pride this past August, it was about $100 per person, and I'm sure it is cheaper to do it on your own, however, be warned. Atlantis only allows so many "visitors" to access their facilities on a given day, so if there are multiple ships in port, it is possible you could take a taxi over there and be told they were at max capacity for the day. That is something we didn't want happening, since there was 2 other ships in port that day we paid the extra money and booked through the cruise line. It was definitely worth it IMO. We spent time on the beach, had our lunch that was included, toured the dig and the aquarium, even had access to the pools (just not the slides).

That pass does not give access to the pools - you just got lucky! I don't think they limit passes to the Dig (which is the aquarium). Just grab a cab at the pier and head over.