Amsterdam train schedule

bjb1957

I would like to get from the Schipol airport to the WestCord Fashion Hotel. Does anyone have a website or information on how I can do this? I will have luggage to bring with me so must consider the logisitcs of public transportation.

Your hotel is is far enough outside of the city center that a 10-15 minute taxi is probably your best bet.

If you use public transportation, you would have to take the train to Central Station (30 min) and then a tram from Central to the Hotel (30 min)

The best website to use is Google Maps. Search for directions and then select the "tram" icon and i will give you everything you need.

The trainstation Amsterdam Lelylaan is closest to your hotel and the hotel is about 15 minutes walk from there. Since it is a small station donot expect any cabs there.

However since you hotel is on the west side of Amsterdam, not that far from the airport, just a 10 minute cabride, the easiest way will be a cab.

Ine is right, Lelylaan station is closest by and within walking distance. Take a look at the Amsterdam Travel Ticket;

https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/overige-kaartjes/p/amsterdam-travel-ticket

Dutch public railroad service is the NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen/Dutch Rail), the planning tool is also available at the same site.

All Dutch public transport planner; http://9292.nl/en