How crowded is Tiki Beach with 4 ships in Port?

aroy11462

I was wondering if anyone could give me any perspective on how crowded Tiki Beach would be with four ships docking in Grand Cayman on November 22nd. I believe many of the ships offer excursions to Tiki Beach. We are looking for a relaxing family beach day at location beach area with access to good food, restrooms, and lounge chair available for rental. I was planning to reserve at Tiki Beach, but wasn't sure if might be too crazy and busy with so many ships in port. Any other suggestions or ideas would be appreciated as well. I was also considering Royal Palms BC.

7 Mile Beach has over 6 miles of beach area (no...it's not actually 7 miles long!)...so all beach-goers will be well spread out. Not just cruisers, but residents and land tourists!

They don't allow more ships than they can handle...no worries!

Seagrape beach (easy bus ride) has all you're looking for along with watersport rentals, if you're interested in that!

Where can one find this type of info out like how many boats in a specific port? I seem to remember a site but been away from cruise critic long time [/url]

I usually just google the place and schedule. For example "Georgetown Grand Caymon Cruise Schedule".

Seagrape beach (easy bus ride) has all you're looking for along with watersport rentals, if you're interested in that!

Thanks for the info. Where is Seagrape Beach and what is the restaurant? I am haven't had much luck finding it with Google.

Is there any ok to good snorkel spots on 7 mile. I like to just rent some gear and go off. If it's just all sand though not worth it. I know excursion probably offer best snorkel but we have a 3 year old so rest in beach and snorkel at my leisure is nice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by 956wenbrook

Is there any ok to good snorkel spots on 7 mile. I like to just rent some gear and go off. If it's just all sand though not worth it. I know excursion probably offer best snorkel but we have a 3 year old so rest in beach and snorkel at my leisure is nice

Found my answer. 7 mile not good snorkel and beach day. It appears cemetery beach though might be.

Found my answer. 7 mile not good snorkel and beach day. It appears cemetery beach though might be.

Most of the info you're looking for is in that post I directed you to in your other thread, or linked above. Cemetery Beach is at the far end of SMB, past Tiki Beach. There are no real facilities there.

Probably the only place close to the port where you could snorkel and 'beach' is Smith Cove. Facilities there are limited to just restrooms, there's no restaurant or rentals. A quick search in this forum will give you lots of threads with reviews and details.

Edited by bookbabe