Best beach port

956wenbrook

Sorry but wasn't sure which port of call to post this in since it's a question for 3 ports. We are going Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Caymen in April on Freedom of the seas. For you veterans out there any opinion as to which has the best family day at the beach and which has the best dolphin excursion. All ports have each and I can't decide. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry but wasn't sure which port of call to post this in since it's a question for 3 ports. We are going Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Caymen in April on Freedom of the seas. For you veterans out there any opinion as to which has the best family day at the beach and which has the best dolphin excursion. All ports have each and I can't decide. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best beach would be Seven miles beach in Grand Cayman and dolphin swim in Cozumel.

For a family beach they all work, all have gorgeous beaches. But for Costa Maya you'd just want to go south of the busier area in Mahahual and enjoy relaxing at a small hotel.

On Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach is stunning and there are a few spots like Royal Palms and to the north where you can rent lounges, etc and have lunch. We prefer Rum Point for a beach day, but you'd have to rent a car and drive 45 minutes for that. We stopped by the dolphin discovery while touring the island last visit but didn't experience it. It is right across from the Turtle Farm though in case you want to do both.

If you do choose to do the dolphin excursion on GCM you'll find gorgeous beaches on Coz, whether you want the busier beach club vibe or a quiet beach with a few amenities.

I'd suggest you research the beach and dolphin reviews on each forum and ask specific questions on those forums to get the best feedback.

Good luck!