room in fort lauderdale

lilrosie

I need some help, we are looking for a room under 200 for 1 night Dec 17 check out on the 18th. It will only be hubby and I cruise on carnival conquest...would like to find something that offers free long term parking 5 day parking with shuttle if not can use the park n go parking option...would like something close to the port..would love to be able to see the ships or yachts...and decent restaurants....any help would be appreciated

Edited by lilrosie

http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info - including a list of cruise hotels that include parking.

http://www.stay123.com and http://www.parksleepfly.com are two more sources to check for hotel parking deals. You will not likely find these deals at hotels close to the beach.

I need some help, we are looking for a room under 200 for 1 night Dec 17 check out on the 18th. It will only be hubby and I cruise on carnival conquest...would like to find something that offers free long term parking 5 day parking with shuttle if not can use the park n go parking option...would like something close to the port..would love to be able to see the ships or yachts...and decent restaurants....any help would be appreciated

Check out Hampton Inn - Plantation. We just booked for December 17, $117. AAA rate, all taxes in. They offer no charge pick-up at the airport, and free one way shuttle, (you'll have to pay to get back), to the cruise port. Check their web site for parking fees.

You will, however, need to find a very tall tree and "super-duper" binoculars to see the ships from Plantation.icon7.gif

La Quinta FLL Airport offers up to 14 days free parking for a one night stay. No shuttle to the port, though.

Hampton Inn Plantation is good with a free port shuttle. I don't know their policy on parking.