Beaches with Cliff Jumping

drewscruise79

The only beach that we know with Cliff Jumping is Playa Forti....which is more then 20 miles from the port all the way out at the Western End (Westpunt) of the island. You can certainly get there with a rental car (it is a long drive on 2 lane rural roads). Just make sure your life insurance is paid up.....and that you have excellent health insurance :).

Hank

The only beach that we know with Cliff Jumping is Playa Forti....which is more then 20 miles from the port all the way out at the Western End (Westpunt) of the island. You can certainly get there with a rental car (it is a long drive on 2 lane rural roads). Just make sure your life insurance is paid up.....and that you have excellent health insurance :).

Hank

Or watch the NBC news Rossen Report segment on cliff diving and other unregulated high risk activities in resort/tourist areas and go to a museum instead.

• 1 month later...

I am 41 and my don is 13 and my daughter 12 all went cliff jumping at Playa Forti in November. My daughter and I were happy with one time and my son jumped twice and would have gone many more times but we were with Irie tour and we didn't want to hold up the group! Lots of fun and quite the rush!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am 41 and my don is 13 and my daughter 12 all went cliff jumping at Playa Forti in November. My daughter and I were happy with one time and my son jumped twice and would have gone many more times but we were with Irie tour and we didn't want to hold up the group! Lots of fun and quite the rush!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could you share more about your experience with Irie Tours? Was the tour that included the lunch stop that is part of the tour? How high was the drop into the sea?