Long Beach Port Parking

Bsquared77

Just a couple quick questions regarding parking at teh Long Beach Port-

Are the parking structure narrow? Are the turns tight? We have a large truck that height wise is fine but in the past the structures have been so narrow its difficult to maneuver and turn the corners from one level/aisle to another.

Is there outside parking available near the parking structure? And if so, what is the name of it and the fees?

This took about ten seconds to find.

Long Beach cruise parking is offered in a five-story, 1,450-space parking garage.

Full payment is due upon departure. Payment: U.S. Dollars; major credit cards.

No advance reservations are needed.

Oversized vehicles will be charged per parking space they take up. Handicap parking is available with proof of valid permit. RV's may have to use the adjacent outdoor parking facilities if they exceed height maximums.

If you have other questions you can contact them at:

562-901-3232

Yes Husky61. I already had all that info as I am able to use the internet. I was asking about SIZE of parking structure -not # of spaces-for longer trucks who struggle to maneuver in tight turns. Thank you for your snide 10 second comment. It made my day

Yes Husky61. I already had all that info as I am able to use the internet. I was asking about SIZE of parking structure -not # of spaces-for longer trucks who struggle to maneuver in tight turns. Thank you for your snide 10 second comment. It made my day

Glad it made your day, but the info about the location said it was a five-story, 1,450-space parking garage. Doesn't that tell even you the SIZE of the parking structure?:rolleyes:

Yes it tells me the SIZE, however I asked about narrowness. Where I live we have a 5 story 1200 parking spot structure and I cannot take my truck in there because the turns are too narrow and I scrape my truck...hence why I asked.

You could call them with the telephone number I provided and they can probably tell you what you want to know.:)

• 3 weeks later...
Yes it tells me the SIZE, however I asked about narrowness. Where I live we have a 5 story 1200 parking spot structure and I cannot take my truck in there because the turns are too narrow and I scrape my truck...hence why I asked.

I have a chevy avalanche and parked fine if your truck is a ton longer than that I'd be careful with turns. I understand not wanting to ruin your truck

• 2 weeks later...

Under normal situations, the turns are manageable, however many times, inconsiderate people park on the ends of the aisles, no stall, making it difficult for normal vehicles to make the turns. It can be done however you may have to make a few back and forth. If your real concerned I would park outside the structure to the left as you pass the entry gate prior to the structure. If you have a lot of luggage, you can drop it off first on the first level of the structure with the porters and then continue on through to the open parking lot. no size issue on the drive thru.

THANK YOU!! That was extremely helpful. Most helpful response thus far. We will follow your instructions. Drop luggage&passengers then park in lot rather than garage. THANK YOI AGAIN!

Under normal situations, the turns are manageable, however many times, inconsiderate people park on the ends of the aisles, no stall, making it difficult for normal vehicles to make the turns. It can be done however you may have to make a few back and forth. If your real concerned I would park outside the structure to the left as you pass the entry gate prior to the structure. If you have a lot of luggage, you can drop it off first on the first level of the structure with the porters and then continue on through to the open parking lot. no size issue on the drive thru.

5 stories tall and plenty of outdoor ground parking.

It's going to get rough with the Splendor here adding 1,000 pax, minimum 250 cars will cause some only finding outdoor parking.