Horseshoe bay, stopping one day on RC.

djheart007

We will be on Royal Caribbean on 5/11 with stopping at Bermuda for one day. Thinking of doing horseshoe bay. Never been to Bermuda. Will construction be done? And any suggestions on how to get there from the port? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on Royal Caribbean on 5/11 with stopping at Bermuda for one day. Thinking of doing horseshoe bay. Never been to Bermuda. Will construction be done? And any suggestions on how to get there from the port? Thanks in advance!

There are 3 ways to get to Horseshoe Bay from the Dockyard and return.

• You can take a route #7 public bus; cost would be a $4.50 token P/P each way. This would be the slowest travel time.
  • There are shuttle buses for the same trip; the fare was $7.00 P/P (in 2016) each way. The shuttle waits until it fills, and then departs. Faster than the public bus, but slower than a taxi.

• Taxis are also available for this trip; fare would be $35 each way for 4 passengers on weekdays and Saturdays, there is a surcharge on Sundays. Fastest way to get to HSB. Departs when the passengers are ready to leave.

SBtS

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Others have answered how to get there. I think the Minibus shuttles are the prefered way. I have to warn you the water temp tends to be cool in early May but we all have different tolerances.

The construction is scheduled to be done on May 1. I have seen recent pictures in Bernews and the work is well under way. Last week they said they are on schedule.