Recommendations on a Canaveral-Walt Disney World shuttle?

tennfanMD

Hey all!

We just found out that the official "shore excursion" from Canaveral to WDW on our upcoming Grandeur of the Seas cruise is either sold out or was canceled (not clear which is the case).

Does anyone have recommendations for a third party that will get us over to WDW and back reliably?

Thanks!

What are your port times?

We used a rental car a couple of years ago while stopped in PC on the Pride - spent the day at Universal, which is a slightly shorter drive than to WDW. Off the ship, shuttle to the car rental (Avis) and we were at the Universal parking lot about 9:30. Left about 3:30-3:45, dropped the car off and made a shuttle ride back to the ship by 5:00.

If you do not want to rent a car I would reach out to Michael at Executive VIP. Hopefully the CAPT or another local can suggest other options.

The most reliable service will be the rental car as suggested BUT you will be losing valuable time while picking/dropping the car.

The 2nd best option is Uber - you can schedule a ride or just use the App to call for a ride when you are ready.

I would NOT rely on small companies such as Executive VIP for these kind of trips where reliability is key. There have been too many bad reviews recently and the few good ones look very suspect.

What are your port times?

We used a rental car a couple of years ago while stopped in PC on the Pride - spent the day at Universal, which is a slightly shorter drive than to WDW. Off the ship, shuttle to the car rental (Avis) and we were at the Universal parking lot about 9:30. Left about 3:30-3:45, dropped the car off and made a shuttle ride back to the ship by 5:00.

If you do not want to rent a car I would reach out to Michael at Executive VIP. Hopefully the CAPT or another local can suggest other options.

Our port times are a little wonky - 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.

On the rental car front, are any agencies walkable from where we're likely to dock? (I saw in previous posts that ships in port for the day tend to dock at CT3, but that may just be me misreading the maps...)