Virgin Eastcoast Trains

That's odd - it works dates either side for me too! It's right at the end of their extended availability, so other sites won't let me check.

The 4th is a Wednesday, so I can't imagine there isn't a service. Maybe they have had an error loading in their fares, I'd keep trying or maybe drop them an email/Tweet or something.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have sent three emails and they keep telling I have to wait till they come out.

I did a return going out on 4th and coming back om11th and it give me price, but I only want a one way so it seems I will have to wait and see if they fixed it.

Christine :(

Christine, we live near Peterborough and are frequent travellers on this route - we use the booking system regularly. Have tried a dummy booking and it is showing the same for us too. It must be a glitch in the system. Don't panic as you have plenty of time for it to be put right - you can often get decent fares a month or so out (& often less). As you say, keep checking.

Did you get sorted? Vec are usually cheapest 8 to 10 weeks out and often better to but 2 singles. Also recommend purchasing a 2 together railcard if 2 of you. You get a discount on tickets. It gave us a bigger discount than the railcard cost and the card lasts a year

Sent from my iPad using Forums