Rome Airporter transfer ??

W and W

Looking at transfer for 8 of us from our Rome appartments to Civitavecchia in September. Stumbled across Rome Airporter which has special offers on that make the price quite good. However, it would be nice if someone on here has used them before and has good reports. Also I'm happy to receive recommendations for other transfer companies (I know about Romeinlimo, and Romecabs)

Thanks

W (half of W and W)

• 6 months later...
Looking at transfer for 8 of us from our Rome appartments to Civitavecchia in September. Stumbled across Rome Airporter which has special offers on that make the price quite good. However, it would be nice if someone on here has used them before and has good reports. Also I'm happy to receive recommendations for other transfer companies (I know about Romeinlimo, and Romecabs)

Thanks

W (half of W and W)

I was also thinking of using Rome Airporter, but there seems to be a dearth of information out there about them. Could find nothing on Trip Advisor. Did you use them? If so, did you find them reliable?

• 3 months later...

We love Rome Cabs, too, and have used them in the past many times. This is kind of a last minute plan, and Rome Airporter was a bit less expensive. I don't know anything about them, however. I should probably stick with Rome Cabs :)

• 2 weeks later...

Last summer we used Rome cabs to transfer us from Civitavecchia to Rome airport. They were excellent, efficient and the driver was very helpful. I had a luggie cart because I had difficulty walking and the driver handled the luggage as well as put my folded cart up. It was a great transfer company.