Margaritaville

cmurchake

Will be docked in St. Thomas from 8-6 and would like to beach for a while and then head to Margaritaville. Looks like Coki is a nice beach that we can snorkel from and then walk to Margaritaville after a while? Am I correct in thinking this?

I'd guess you can walk from one to another. Coki Beach is on the other side of Water Bay. And there are a couple of beach clubs there, so why head to Margaritaville? You'll have to walk back down to Coki Road and then down to Water Bay. But I'm not sure if that's a "regular" Margaritaville. I thought it was their Vacation Club facilities connected to the Wyndham Resort. Hopefully some of the folks who have stayed on the island can provide input.

Thank you both. We figured we would hit the beach for a while to swim and snorkel at Coki but then walk over to the restaurant/bar at Margaritaville. We are parrot heads and would like to check it out/shop

Thank you both. We figured we would hit the beach for a while to swim and snorkel at Coki but then walk over to the restaurant/bar at Margaritaville. We are parrot heads and would like to check it out/shop

Easy to do. We did this while staying on the island. Personally, I was disappointed in this Margaritaville. It did not have the fun vibes like the ones in Grand Turk, Cozumel or others we have been to. But, like you, we are Parrotheads, so we had to stop by.