Brindisi, Italy beaches

JOHN 57

Hello, we are on the MSC Musica, sailing from Venice, Italy on the 22d of April 2018. We will be in Brindisi 1330-1930. We are currently looking at different places to go, but the subject of beaches came up. Can anyone provide information on the beaches in Brindisi, thank you.

That's an awfully short port day.

Brindisi is a busy commercial port, you really wouldn't want to go to a beach right in town.

The nicest one I know of is north of the nature preserve in Specchiolla. To get there you could take a taxi (about a half hour) or I think there's a bus that goes along the coast. The nearest train station is Carovigno, about six miles away, but it's a small station that wouldn't have taxis available.

Here's an example of a beach club in the area: https://www.lidobianco.com/

Hello, we are on the MSC Musica, sailing from Venice, Italy on the 22d of April 2018. We will be in Brindisi 1330-1930. We are currently looking at different places to go, but the subject of beaches came up. Can anyone provide information on the beaches in Brindisi, thank you.

In April is still cold its not Caribbean why would you go to beach?:rolleyes:

Hello, I am just exploring options. Did not even think about a trip to Europe until yesterday, which we started putting together. We have bought the cruise MSC for 22 April, and flying to Lisbon on 17 April. Never been to southern Europe, so far now just for, just exploring. You are correct the beach is to cold, so have to look at other options. Thank you for bringing that issue up. I was unaware of theweather.

Even when we were on the Adriatic coast last year in May and the weather was quite hot, we were surprised that no-one was swimming. They told us it was not yet the season and no-one swims until then! Quite a difference of custom to here.