Triptelligent

Shak

I found these shore excursions on my Ship Mate app and while Ship Mate doesn't identify the sponsor of the shore excursions with a little investigation I concluded they were Triptelligent.

I did find this on the internet on how they operate.

http://www.latecruisenews.com/2013/05/31/introducing-triptelligent-the-way-you-book-shore-excursions-will-never-be-the-same/

Shak

• 1 month later...
Has anyone used Triptelligent shore excursions? I have searched many forums but came up a blank.

Shak

http://www.triptelligent.com/

We are fresh off the Allure of the Seas where we booked a catamaran snorkel/ Dunns River Falls excursion with Triptelligent. The excursion was great with one MAJOR flaw ... we nearly missed getting back to the ship in time for departure!!! And by that I mean - just as the last person in our group got on the ship they said "that's it - close the gangway!" !!!!!!! This was after a one hour drive back to the ship from Ocho Rios - and our driver had to drive as speedy as possible while still being safe - and a full out sprint to the ship. There was no one on the catamaran that realized we were from the cruise ship and needed to be back in time. We kept telling them we had to get back so we wouldn't miss our ship and of course their reply was "no problem, it'll all work out." There were 16 of us in our group, so you think it would have been explained to someone in charge that we were on a time schedule. I feel Triptelligent majorly dropped the ball in making sure their clients were taken care of and in good hands. The cruise ships always warn about booking with local companies for that very reason (that you could miss the ship) and we nearly did. I cringe to think of what it would have cost to fly 16 of us to the next stop (after missing a day at sea). It really was a fun excursion but I would warn anyone of booking this unless you don't mind missing the ship.

We are fresh off the Allure of the Seas where we booked a catamaran snorkel/ Dunns River Falls excursion with Triptelligent. The excursion was great with one MAJOR flaw ... we nearly missed getting back to the ship in time for departure!!! And by that I mean - just as the last person in our group got on the ship they said "that's it - close the gangway!" !!!!!!! This was after a one hour drive back to the ship from Ocho Rios - and our driver had to drive as speedy as possible while still being safe - and a full out sprint to the ship. There was no one on the catamaran that realized we were from the cruise ship and needed to be back in time. We kept telling them we had to get back so we wouldn't miss our ship and of course their reply was "no problem, it'll all work out." There were 16 of us in our group, so you think it would have been explained to someone in charge that we were on a time schedule. I feel Triptelligent majorly dropped the ball in making sure their clients were taken care of and in good hands. The cruise ships always warn about booking with local companies for that very reason (that you could miss the ship) and we nearly did. I cringe to think of what it would have cost to fly 16 of us to the next stop (after missing a day at sea). It really was a fun excursion but I would warn anyone of booking this unless you don't mind missing the ship.

Thank you very much for the feed back. Be sure to let them know of your tour.

Shak

Delyn3798 I was just wondering if you got any feed back from Triptelligent?

Shak

Delyn3798 I was just wondering if you got any feed back from Triptelligent?

Shak

Hi Shak,

I just submitted my feedback yesterday, so I'll let you know if I hear anything back from them!

D

Hi Delyn3798,

How did you find TripTelligent when you decided to book with them? Thanks!

• 8 months later...