Azura C 610

MONTYJENBAG

Just booked this cabin today for the Caribbean next March....looking at a few past reviews now, seems it might have been a mistake due to it being noisy. Has anyone stayed in this cabin recently please? Just to allay the fears....cheers everyone......

.....thanks Starryuk.....a previous review mentioned a 24/7 chugging and droning sound which kept them awake for a week!! That was cabin for C605 though, so was just wondering if it would affect 610. Thanks for your response though, much appreciated.

Looking at the deck plans your cabin door will be facing a "white space" that runs the full depth of the ship. Might be something to do with the exhaust system or air ducting? so might reasonable to expect some mechanical noises.

...that's great Roy, it's now put my mind at rest -phew! Did the Caribbean back in Jan on Ventura, had a fantastic time hence booking for next March. And probably another after that.....cheers:)

C deck is a great deck to be on.:cool:

Hi

Have stayed in C610 had no problems with noise very quiet

regarding cabin C605 it is on the opposite side of the ship

Have a great cruise

Roy

We have been in c605 and never had a problem with noise. But then again Sue says I could sleep on a washing line

Phil:)

• 1 month later...
.....thanks Starryuk.....a previous review mentioned a 24/7 chugging and droning sound which kept them awake for a week!! That was cabin for C605 though, so was just wondering if it would affect 610. Thanks for your response though, much appreciated.

I must admit I was recently on C deck on Azura, only an inside cabin (C528) but there was a droning sound in there that disturbed my sleep that I have never experienced on a ship before. Having said that there wasn't much movement but I did find the noise irritating, thought I was alone as it didn't disturb the hubby!