Docking in Phuket

florence11

Hi

A group of us are cruising in Jan in the far east, I have been doing some research on line about where the ships dock in Phuket. The site I found states

"There isn't one specific place that cruise ships dock. Some of the cruise ships dock near Patong Beach, other cruise ships dock in Phuket City and others dock in the Port of Phuket. Verify with your cruise line in advanceas to where you will be docking since each cruise line uses various locations in Phuket for docking purposes".

Has any one docked in Phuket as we were hoping to go to a beach near Patong and was wondering how far away that wound be.

Thanks

Thanks for the info do you have any info about the massages that are available on the beach that is something I would like.:)

Just go there and get the massage - I do not have any details info but a lot of 'tents' at the beach where you can get massage.

• 4 weeks later...

Though you most likely will tender to Patong Beach, we were just on Legend of the Seas and weather conditions required us to tender from Makham Bay (deep sea port) on SE coast instead of Patong Bay. This delayed our arrival about two hours as the wind allowed for tendering only from one side of the ship. If you are doing something on your own the operators will be aware of this but just something to keep in mind from a time perspective. ;)

• 1 year later...