St-Pancras Station to King's Cross

We will be arriving at St-Pancras on a Wednesday morning (13:30 am) and need to transfer to the Victoria line at King's Cross. I used the 'Journey results' on line, and it looks like we have a walk to go from one to the other. On the maps they look like they are all in the same building/area. Can anyone help with this? Will we need to exit and walk to another area to get to King's Cross to pick up the Victoria line? Is it well marked?

Thanks for your help.

We will be arriving at St-Pancras on a Wednesday morning (13:30 am) and need to transfer to the Victoria line at King's Cross. I used the 'Journey results' on line, and it looks like we have a walk to go from one to the other. On the maps they look like they are all in the same building/area. Can anyone help with this? Will we need to exit and walk to another area to get to King's Cross to pick up the Victoria line? Is it well marked?

Thanks for your help.

First of all, 1330 is 1:30 PM. There is no "1330 AM" that would be 0130. I'm pretty sure the Metro stops running after midnight and the last train I see coming to St Pancras is about 11:30 pm (2330 hrs.). So do you mean 1330 in the afternoon?

We were there last Nov and arrived from Paris at St Pancras. We used Kings Cross metro station every day since our hotel was just block away. We didn't actually have to walk between the train and metro stations, but I believe that they are connected by tunnels underground.

I also saw a couple of Internet sites that gave directions for above ground and underground walking between the stations. Google the phases "St Pancras to King's Cross" and read a few of the results. The station complex is a big place. I admit that I was a little lost when we first arrived. Reality looks different from the map drawing and it takes a few minutes to get oriented.

Again, to be clear, the tube station is officially called King's Cross St Pancras Underground Station. It is often shortened to King's Cross, but that causes some confusion.

Follow the Underground signs from either King's Cross or St Pancras railway stations and you will find yourself at different points in the same Underground station - no need to think about getting from St Pancras to King's Cross at all.

First of all, 1330 is 1:30 PM. There is no "1330 AM" that would be 0130. I'm pretty sure the Metro stops running after midnight and the last train I see coming to St Pancras is about 11:30 pm (2330 hrs.). So do you mean 1330 in the afternoon?

We were there last Nov and arrived from Paris at St Pancras. We used Kings Cross metro station every day since our hotel was just block away. We didn't actually have to walk between the train and metro stations, but I believe that they are connected by tunnels underground.

I also saw a couple of Internet sites that gave directions for above ground and underground walking between the stations. Google the phases "St Pancras to King's Cross" and read a few of the results. The station complex is a big place. I admit that I was a little lost when we first arrived. Reality looks different from the map drawing and it takes a few minutes to get oriented.

Thanks for your help, and my error, we are arriving at 1130 am..it was a typo.