How do I find my documents with Celebrity

sleepless

I have a cruise coming up. I am trying to access my documents. I have an e-mail from Celebrity stating to use the "link below". There is no "link below".

There is web address to do on line check-in. I can't check-in, as the message always reads closed for maintenance.

Thanks.

Go onto the celebrity website, then online checkin and follow it through. You should be able access your Edocs there.

Thanks, I will check it out again later, as my reservation is closed for "maintenance".

A note on viewing your reservation.

If you get into your reservation for any length of time and you leave, whether on purpose or accidently, it shuts it down for a while and you cannot see it.

So stay in it until you have gotten what you need.

bosco

Thanks, I will check it out again later, as my reservation is closed for "maintenance".

I was trying to book excursions and couldn't access a bunch of my linked reservations. I got a similar error message. I called the 800 who informed me they have problems all over the website and some of my reservations had to be "unblocked". After "unblocking", reservations got blocked again so not a fix in my case.

Not a very user friendly site - and I can't even figure out what my excursion reservations are - they made such a mess booking them for 8 people over the phone.

I wanted to call HQ and suggest that until such time they figure out their online issues, they go back to old fashioned print and mail.

But - I am excited to read that the cruise itself is awesome - so, have fun!

I was able to check-in on line & print our Xpress Pass.

When I try to print luggage tags, I get this message:

"Your luggage tags are not yet available, Please check back regularly for updates. Luggage tags should be available approximately 2 months prior to your sailing once your reservation is paid in full. They will be included as a part of you printable eDocs."

Our cruise is just over 2 weeks away & we leave for Europe in 5 days.

Any suggestions?

I get a kick out of doing my luggage tags. It's all part of the beginning of the holiday! I print them out, laminate them, punch a hole in the top and then file them with the other paperwork. On the morning of the cruise, I attach them with a ziptie to the cases. All in good fun!