Princess website: My saved cruises. Change of format!

Well Princess have now made it a lot harder to easily check price changes on saved cruises. Surprised they weren't on to this ages ago. Regards Anjo.

Well Princess have now made it a lot harder to easily check price changes on saved cruises. Surprised they weren't on to this ages ago. Regards Anjo.

Pretty pictures, but less detail. As you say, no easy way to keep a track on price movements.:mad:

On the subject of Princess prices. We booked a cruise less than a week ago

and looking on the Princess sight yesterday the category we booked is

$250pp cheaper plus bottle of wine, free speciality dining and $25 obc.

We booked through a local TA, 6 months out is it possible to change the

booking without penalty. I would be grateful for your opinions before I

contact my TA tomorrow.

Hi-

Yes, you should be able to get the price decrease--you can make changes before the penalty period begins (which varies by ship). We've gotten price decreases on several of our trips. --musingaboutcruising.blogspot.com

contact my TA tomorrow.

Talk to your TA. Many offers like that in the Australian region are for new bookings only. However with Princess your TA may be able to cancel your original booking and rebook you in the same cabin.

Something similar happened to us last year and we were able to rebook.

You may have to pay another deposit as it may take a while for your original deposit to be funded, unless the TA can transfer your booking.

Any penalties will depend on the TA however if they try to charge you a penalty I wouldn't book any more cruises with them if I were you. ;)

Good luck.

contact my TA tomorrow.

Hi Awesome girl,

I always book directly with Princess as they are great with re faring, changing cabins or categories etc. It's the travel agent you booked with that may charge a fee for altering a booking:(

I called Princess yesterday and re fared two bookings with the new promotion, no problem. They are a two nighter which adds on to a longer cruise, so two lots of OBC, two dinners and two bottles of wine:p of course the two nighter OBC and extras will have to be used up in two days.......but I booked the longer cruise with a Future cruise deposit so extra OBC whoohoo. as well.

Ask any travel agent and they will tell you Princess are easier to deal with when changing bookings as well as combining OBC. Plus I always get to speak with someone in Australia;)

Goodluck!!

Chez

Hi Awesome girl,

I always book directly with Princess as they are great with re faring, changing cabins or categories etc. It's the travel agent you booked with that may charge a fee for altering a booking:(

I called Princess yesterday and re fared two bookings with the new promotion, no problem. They are a two nighter which adds on to a longer cruise, so two lots of OBC, two dinners and two bottles of wine:p of course the two nighter OBC and extras will have to be used up in two days.......but I booked the longer cruise with a Future cruise deposit so extra OBC whoohoo. as well.

Ask any travel agent and they will tell you Princess are easier to deal with when changing bookings as well as combining OBC. Plus I always get to speak with someone in Australia;)

Goodluck!!

Chez

We used a future cruise credit can that be transferred to the new booking?

We used a future cruise credit can that be transferred to the new booking?

Yes, the conditions state...." the FCD is fully refundable if your new booking is cancelled prior to final payment"

I remember a while ago you could only re use it once, but I don't see anywhere where it states that now.

I had an Emerald Princess cruise booked which I did online, so easy as when you complete the booking it asks if you want to use the FCD, love not paying those big deposits!! Hubby couldnt get leave for those dates so called princess and they transferred it over to our chosen cruise, no problem.

Going through a TA, it can be done but they have to call Princess etc

Chez

I am not sure I understand what the original post meant by saying you can't get the price changes now on you saved cruises - I am still getting the changes. Are you clicking over to the second page of your saved cruises?:)