Mykonos St John Hotel Day Pass

Meemster

We were able to get the day pass info from them via email. Make sure you have the website/email address right as I know I always forgot the correct spelling (with or without an "s").

You might do better waiting until the spring to be in touch with them. Don't think you have to worry about them selling out as only CC members seem to know about this option.

We enjoyed our day here in June 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sent them an email as well. Does anyone if they still have the 30 euros per per package? My husband and I are looking for just a relaxing day and would rather the choice of ordering beverage and food ala carte if we do want them.

I received this from St. John's this morning:

PACKAGE 1: 80euro per person

Breakfast & Massage

Unlimited use of the sunbeds next to the swimming pool or to the beach, Jacuzzi, gym and shower.

A back massage for 25minutes to our “Aphrodite” Spa Center* (arrange the appointment at least one week ago)

PACKAGE 2: 70euro per person

Breakfast & Lunch

Unlimited use of the sunbeds next to the swimming pool or to the beach, Jacuzzi, gym and shower.

4 course dinner(from HB menu)

PACKAGE 3:

Mykonos Island Tour for 3 hours around Mykonos beaches with local guide combined with hotel facilities. 2 pax 170 euro \01\clip_image001.png[/img]

Both Packages include the transfers upon arrival/departure from/to port:

email:

info@saintjohn.gr

Edited by Larainerenee

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know how to contact the hotel for a day pass. Info on CC has referred to day passes. I have emailed the hotel several times and had no response. We will be there in June 2015. Thanks!

This sounds amazing, we will be there on May 28, I will write to them about a day pass. Usually we do the ship beach package which doesn't give you much time at the beach.

Do you know how far they are from where the cruise ships dock?

Thanks for the tip.

Nel

This sounds amazing, we will be there on May 28, I will write to them about a day pass. Usually we do the ship beach package which doesn't give you much time at the beach.

Do you know how far they are from where the cruise ships dock?

Thanks for the tip.

Nel

Did this 2 years ago. It's about 25 minutes drive from the port. You are picked up by mini bus and taken to hotel. I have to say, I didn't think it was worth 70 euro. Breakfast was ok. The lunch wasn't very good but I did enjoy a massage and the pool is lovely with comfy loungers. It is perched on a cliff and it is very steep hills but they do have golf carts that take you up and down. Lots of wealthy people sitting drinking champagne by the pool. Drinks prices are extortionate.