Photos on Castaway Cay

valencia80

I know there will be photographers everywhere but I was wanting to get a nice family pic on the beach to possibly use for Christmas cards. Is that something I will need to schedule separately or can we just grab a photographer & have him/her take a few shots of us? We have 4 kids from 9 years to 3 years so it might not be an easy task:eek:

Also, when they say boarding from CC is at 4:45, does that mean that's when boarding starts or that's when the ship's ready to leave?

I know there will be photographers everywhere but I was wanting to get a nice family pic on the beach to possibly use for Christmas cards. Is that something I will need to schedule separately or can we just grab a photographer & have him/her take a few shots of us? We have 4 kids from 9 years to 3 years so it might not be an easy task:eek:

Also, when they say boarding from CC is at 4:45, does that mean that's when boarding starts or that's when the ship's ready to leave?

If the schedule says the all aboard is 4:45, that's when everyone is supposed to be on board by.

In our experience there are photographers on Castaway Cay. They are sort of in certain areas, somewhat roaming. If you are wanting to take the time to have really good photos taken, you should schedule a session with a photographer through Shutters. If you don't mind going with what the "next, please" sort of photography being taken comes up with, you can go with that. I wouldn't think they would be particularly amenable to doing multiple takes to get just the right shot for you.

You can schedule a private photo shoot on Castaway if you wish. Otherwise, it's catch as catch can with the photographers.

And as above- it doesn't say "boarding," it says "all aboard." That means everyone is supposed to be back on the ship. The ship departs at 5 pm.

There will be someone near the ship on the pier, and check the Navigator, usually there are photo ops with CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow and a few other characters. Near Christmas they have a snow scene near the post office that they take pictures at.

Shutters can let you know about scheduling. There are roaming photographers especialy around kids activities and the water features.

• 1 month later...