Getwaway Illusionarium Closed Next Week?

A coworker who I talked into going on the Getaway just got an e-mail saying the Illusionarium will be closed for repairs next week on their cruise.

Bummer. I hyped it up and they were really looking forward to it.

Hopefully they get it repaired during the cruise and they get to experience it.

A coworker who I talked into going on the Getaway just got an e-mail saying the Illusionarium will be closed for repairs next week on their cruise.

Bummer. I hyped it up and they were really looking forward to it.

Hopefully they get it repaired during the cruise and they get to experience it.

Good grief, I thought it might be done. On "our" cruise last November, a female performer was talking to us about changes in the show so things needed to be upgraded.

It's not official, according to some fellow CC'er here, until NCL say so - read the contract, too bad ... :D :rolleyes:

Just saying, might just be a rumor - I can't confirm or deny even though we have live connections with extended families & friends on the Getaway now & they just pull into Nassau for the day. ;)

Just enjoy the cruise & don't sweat the details, FDR said something about being a captive audience ... rather sad but to be expected, the world is full of surprises.

I started the other thread earlier today. An Illusionarium performer reported on another social media sight she is starting her two week vacation. The show is closed while renovations are underway. The major project is raising the stage.

The Illusionarium is six nights a week, Saturday - Thursday which would tie into the Friday start timeline.

Edited by KaralotStables
Correct speling

It's not official, according to some fellow CC'er here, until NCL say so - read the contract, too bad ... :D :rolleyes:

Just saying, might just be a rumor - I can't confirm or deny even though we have live connections with extended families & friends on the Getaway now & they just pull into Nassau for the day. ;)

Just enjoy the cruise & don't sweat the details, FDR said something about being a captive audience ... rather sad but to be expected, the world is full of surprises.

Unfortunately, it is official. See post #8 from NCL in this thread from April 17th. :(

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2192924&highlight=illusionarium