Booking an excursion or thinking about it.....

Mvbaker83

Booked on The Paradise July 7th, for my 13 year old daughter. She would like to do a swim with the dolphins excursion booked through carnival, but I do not wish to do so.

Does anyone know if I can book it just for her and also attend so that I can watch her? I would never send her alone.

Thanks in advance;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Booked on The Paradise July 7th, for my 13 year old daughter. She would like to do a swim with the dolphins excursion booked through carnival, but I do not wish to do so.

Does anyone know if I can book it just for her and also attend so that I can watch her? I would never send her alone.

Thanks in advance;)

I think you can do that. My daughter changed her mind after researching this type of activity. Maybe yours might change her mind also.

http://www.worldanimalprotection.us.org/our-work/animals-wild/marine-animals-captivity

Edited by janetz

I think you can do that. My daughter changed her mind after researching this type of activity. Maybe yours might change her mind also.

http://www.worldanimalprotection.us.org/our-work/animals-wild/marine-animals-captivity

I personally would not do this excursion but we went to a beach day that had this excursion in Cozumel. My brother, SIS and niece did this. I watched a little and was surprised that it was a very small and low barrier keeping them in the ring they were in and could have easily jumped out of their enclosure and into the ocean. They are smart animals, they could leave if they really wanted to. At least at this particular location.

They usually sell a ticket just to watch.

If she does do this, she should wear a one piece! Lost my bottoms twice!!:eek:

Thanks I will keep it in mind.

Haven't on anything yet.

We are doing a beach day in Cozumel, and was just looking for something different in Georgetown.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked the sting ray excursion last night. It was better priced for me.

Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your daughter will love it. I do not know of anyone who doesn't get a big kick out of it. Have fun!!

Seeing the stingrays is truly an amazing thing! When your boat approaches the area where they congregate, they come drifting toward you from all directions. It's very intimidating at first to get in the water with them, but they guides encourage you and it's really fun.

I am back from the cruise, took my daughter on the stingray excursion and she really enjoyed it.

We booked with Allura, and purchased the cd with pictures on it!!