Where is the Wipe-Out Cafe on Oasis located?

Can anyone tell me where Wipe-Out Cafe is located on the Oasis? And is there an open air area that you can sit and eat nearby?

Deck 15 starboard side just aft of aft centrum. Yes, there are tables and chairs outside, in fact there is no indoor seating.

What does the Wipe out café serve? On the deck plans for the Independence it says Wipeout, is this the Café?

On Independence the Wipeout is only a bar that serves drinks. On Oasis and Allure it is a food area that has such things as hotdogs, hamburgers, chili, pretzel dogs, pizza, etc. It also has a frozen yogurt machine.

Can anyone tell me where Wipe-Out Cafe is located on the Oasis? And is there an open air area that you can sit and eat nearby?

There are tables along the side of the ship and in the back to eat.

There is also a SODA machine located inside too. Some days they have mini deli wraps, and small cut hoagies. We liked getting a snack in there, as well as drinks.

What does the Wipe out café serve? On the deck plans for the Independence it says Wipeout, is this the Café?

Burgers, Dogs, fries, taco fixins, etc. and there is an ice cream machine in there too (though I believe it is actually frozen yogurt). Great snack or grab-n-go place.

Archived