Honolulu Airport Hotel for a Solo Traveler

Cruiseoholic000

I am looking for a safe, clean hotel near the Honolulu Airport for a female solo traveler. From what I have found there are only three choices ( Best Western, Pacific Marina, Airport Honolulu). The hotel must have reliable, free and safe luggage storage as well. It looks like all three provide 24 hour airport shuttle services. Any recommendations?

I am looking for a safe, clean hotel near the Honolulu Airport for a female solo traveler. From what I have found there are only three choices ( Best Western, Pacific Marina, Airport Honolulu). The hotel must have reliable, free and safe luggage storage as well. It looks like all three provide 24 hour airport shuttle services. Any recommendations?

I always go with a brand that I'm familiar with . Of the three , my choice is Best Western (BW).

The Best Western and Airport Hotel are sister properties, they are run by the same people and you can charge meals to your room at both properties.

We stayed at the Best Western for a month when we moved to Oahu. The Airport hotel is right down the road. The area is safe enough, I would feel comfortable staying there (at either property) alone.

~Katy

Thank you Katy, I really appreciate your review. Since you stayed at the Best Western how close is the bus stop and does the trolley have pick ups by the hotel ( there is a new purple line)? Bing and Google Maps are not very clear, is the pick up and drop off some place under a underpass? I am thinking maybe Sunday morning to head over to the Aloha Swap Meet.

The Best Western and Airport Hotel are sister properties, they are run by the same people and you can charge meals to your room at both properties.

We stayed at the Best Western for a month when we moved to Oahu. The Airport hotel is right down the road. The area is safe enough, I would feel comfortable staying there (at either property) alone.

~Katy

I honestly have no clue about the bus or the trolley, as we had a car. I doubt the bus stop is far. The entire stretch of road there is under the highway, H1 runs directly on top of Nimitz for the stretch past the airport.

~Katy