Hotel Pre Cruise?

busydad12

Sailing on Sunday, January 15, 2017. Flying in on Wednesday Jan 11th. I am a Hilton member and booked the Hilton Riverside, but it isn't cheap, 193 per night. We aren't renting a car so we are looking for something that is easy to get to the port, site seeing like the Hilton. I haven't figured out Hotwire, but I understand that the Hilton Riverside is sometimes on there for a cheaper price.Any suggestions would be great.

No elite status. Don't have enough points to due much good. I did get a rate that was a little lower by being a silver member. I was just seeing posts with people using hot wire and getting hilton riverside for cheaper. And I wasn't sure how they figured that out. Hot wire doesn't tell you until after you pay

After looking through the posts it looks like I should of asked Saint Greg. Any help you can give me on decoding hotwire??

I believe Riverside is the 4* French Quarter/Mississippi River for $156 for your nights. If you need 2 beds change it to 2 adults, 2 children and the rate goes to $163. The key is a combination of the location, star rating, and amenities. Riverside is the only 4* FQ/MS River hotel I've ever seen with "Tennis Nearby" as an amenity. Earlier in the year they moved it from FQ/MS river to Warehouse District...when it was warehouse district it was showing up with "Tennis Nearby" and "Spa Services." They moved it back to a FQ/MS River hotel a couple months ago.