Where to eat at Atlantis? Recommendations

tumblew467

HI,

I will be going to Atlantis next week via NCL. I understand that it is a cashless system there. I know it can get pricey for lunch as I have seen on these boards. I did read (but cannot find it now) about places to eat while at Atlantis that are reasonable for lunch. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

There are several outdoor grill places around Atlantis that sell things like hamburgers, fish sandwiches, etc. They would probably be your cheapest bet and wouldn't take you away from the waterpark for too long.

Here's a map of the property: http://www.atlantis.com/content/pdf/ALLPROPERTYMAPFINAL.pdf. Look under the Outdoor Dining section.

There are several outdoor grill places around Atlantis that sell things like hamburgers, fish sandwiches, etc. They would probably be your cheapest bet and wouldn't take you away from the waterpark for too long.

Here's a map of the property: http://www.atlantis.com/content/pdf/ALLPROPERTYMAPFINAL.pdf. Look under the Outdoor Dining section.

thanks for the info... are any of those that run specials?

• 2 weeks later...

If you walk back towards the Royal towers area, there's a burger place that has lunch specials, burger, fries and free refill drinks for $9 or 10. (There are other combos but I don't know what they are, we always get the burger, it's huge) Great deal if you hang into the cup and the food was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There's also a Johnny Rockets which is pretty reasonable.

thank you for all the info. Got back this weekend and found place by the back of royal towers ( shame I can't remember its name.)had kids meal for $8.00 included hamburger, soda, and chips.

hamburger was not a small berger either.