Sarafina's

Jenjer

After 10 visits to St Martin we are finally going to go to Sarafina's.

My question is can we bring pastries back onboard our ship NCL Getaway. I know no fruit but other stuff?

From my experience, not if you show it!!

We never had to hide and never had a problem bringing our pastries back from Sarafina's on board the ship.

You walked on the ship with pastries in view or in a bag? I had a baguette so it was in view and I was not allowed to board the NCL SUN with it. We brought some pastries back for a crew member who put them in his backpack and they were not taken from him.

You walked on the ship with pastries in view or in a bag? I had a baguette so it was in view and I was not allowed to board the NCL SUN with it. We brought some pastries back for a crew member who put them in his backpack and they were not taken from him.

Yes I did walk right on the ship with pastries in a box from Sarafina's several times and never had them taken away from us.

Yes I did walk right on the ship with pastries in a box from Sarafina's several times and never had them taken away from us.

Thanks. Next time I will eat the baguette and have the pastries boxed for later ( if they last that long);)