Is this a good deal?

antztein

Hi All,

I am getting an Aqua Class balcony(A2) on Celebrity Reflection for a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise for $899 per person along with pre-paid gratuities.

Is this a good deal? Is it possible to get lower price for Aqua Class Balcony on Celebrity Reflection or Silhoutte?

Thanks

it's a good deal, depending on the week.

If you haven't already, check out the celebrity tueday specials.

just search tuesday specials here and you'll find the link.

By the way all of the S class ships are very similar, but we liked silhouette better than reflection for aqua class.

Hi All,

I am getting an Aqua Class balcony(A2) on Celebrity Reflection for a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise for $899 per person along with pre-paid gratuities.

Is this a good deal? Is it possible to get lower price for Aqua Class Balcony on Celebrity Reflection or Silhoutte?

Thanks

A better question would be what kind of "deal" is the bottom line daily price of your trip? For example, premium or luxury cruise lines may include items which you may need to include in your final calculations for Celebrity. Figure in airfare, beverages, specialty restaurants, gratuities (you mentioned included) and other amenities (e.g., internet and cruise line and/or TA OBC) and you'll then have a bottom line "daily rate" for your trip.

Assuming you could find your ideal itinerary on two differently priced cruise lines, there also remains the question of quality. With rare exceptions, you get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums