Oasis restaurants April 2015

Has anyone eaten at or seen Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine or Silk restaurants on Oasis? The RCI dining options chart on the website shows both restaurants but today the RCI rep. couldn't find Wonderland on any deck of the Oasis.

The RCI dining options chart online is very small and you can't isolate just Oasis dining options when you choose Oasis under "Our Ships." I mentioned to the RCI rep. on the phone RCI's desire for customers to see dining options online isn't very user friendly. I'm surprised since one would think RCI would like to make money from pre-cruise pre-paid dining reservations at their "for-a-fee" restaurants.

As of a couple months ago Wonderland was put on hold for the Oasis as was Dynamic dining which is where Silk comes in. They redecorated each dining room deck to be ready for dynamic dining when it comes out, so they are listed as Silk, Grande and American Icon Grill however they are still utilized as regular dining and MTD right now.

Does anyone happen to know when the Izumi Hibachi will be available on the Oasis?

I noticed it was showing in the cruise planner for our August 2015 sailing on the Oasis. But absolutely no times available to book. I'm wondering if you can only book it on board.

I noticed it was showing in the cruise planner for our August 2015 sailing on the Oasis. But absolutely no times available to book. I'm wondering if you can only book it on board.

I got the same exact thing and was thinking the same.

I was on Oasis last week...Izumi sushi only was open for lunch hours...11:00-1:30 I think...just walk-in...Hibachi area only open for dinner hours 5:30-9:30...reservations were available online...but only closer to cruise date...also can book on board....

I was on Oasis last week...Izumi sushi only was open for lunch hours...11:00-1:30 I think...just walk-in...Hibachi area only open for dinner hours 5:30-9:30...reservations were available online...but only closer to cruise date...also can book on board....

How close was Hibachi available. I have been looking daily and nothing pops up. I am about 50 days out.

I booked Monday evening August 24th for the Izumi Hibachi grill just this afternoon. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Looks like we're all on the same sailing! I tried to book and it tells me it's unavilable.

Seems like RCL website is so hit and miss. Some people can book months out and others not until very close to sailing. I cannot access entertainment yet, however have had dinner reservations available just in the last couple of weeks. When we made our reservations for the Izumi Hibachi experience, most available times were for 5:30, 6:00, 8:30 and 9:30. Good luck. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Seems like RCL website is so hit and miss. Some people can book months out and others not until very close to sailing. I cannot access entertainment yet, however have had dinner reservations available just in the last couple of weeks. When we made our reservations for the Izumi Hibachi experience, most available times were for 5:30, 6:00, 8:30 and 9:30. Good luck. Gerry

Thanks....I check every day just about. We have booked all of our entertainment and most of the dining. It's just the Hibachi that doesn't come up. Was able to get the regular Izumi for one evening.