Barcelona pre and post cruise

Let'sCruise

My friend and I arrived in Barcelona the day before our cruise, took a taxi to the hotel since it was our first time in this city. We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon touring using the HOHO bus. Our hotel was located off the Ramblas very close to the cathedral. It was very convenient to walk to Plaça Catalunya and the Ramblas. We did some more touring Sunday morning before taking a taxi to the ship. Post cruise we stayed in Plaça Espanyol and toured this part of the city. The Airport bus stopped in front of our hotel, taking us directly to the terminal. Easy peasy!

We are doing a 2 day precruise in Barcelona in June, will take a taxi from the airport to the hotel where we will be meeting our friends who will land an hour and a half after us. After sightseeing for 2 days we will hire a van to take the four of us to the port.

My friend and I arrived in Barcelona the day before our cruise' date=' took a taxi to the hotel since it was our first time in this city. We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon touring using the HOHO bus. Our hotel was located off the Ramblas very close to the cathedral. It was very convenient to walk to Plaça Catalunya and the Ramblas. We did some more touring Sunday morning before taking a taxi to the ship. Post cruise we stayed in Plaça Espanyol and toured this part of the city. The Airport bus stopped in front of our hotel, taking us directly to the terminal. Easy peasy![/quote']

May I ask the name of your hotel?...and how you liked it? Also how 'close' to Las Ramblas - and was it really that close to the airport bus stop? or a short walk away? thx :)

Edited by Froufie

• 3 weeks later...

We just came back from HAL's 11 day Iberian Cruise. We signed up with Spain Tour Day for the following tours:-

Malaga port to Granada/Alhambra

Cadiz port to Seville (Alcazar)

LA CORUNA TO SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA

LISBON, SINTRA AND ESTORIL .

We signed up with HAL's excursion for half day Medieval Obidos and Porto Highlights tour in Leixoes, Portgual.

We have wonderful time enjoying all the tours organized by Spain Day Tour. I was too busy that don’t have time to plan my trip. Emilia in Spain Tour did a wonderful recommendation on the itineraries. It was such a wonderful surprise. Everything from transport to the organisation and explanations are excellent. The top-notch qualities provided by Spain Day Tour is nowhere compared to the one provided by the ship! Apart from the quality, the price and coverage were like 50% difference.

Thank you Spain Tour Day for your wonderful job. We will definitely call one them when we visit Spain/Portugal in future.

• 2 weeks later...
We have wonderful time enjoying all the tours organized by Spain Day Tour. I was too busy that don’t have time to plan my trip. Emilia in Spain Tour did a wonderful recommendation on the itineraries. It was such a wonderful surprise. Everything from transport to the organisation and explanations are excellent. The top-notch qualities provided by Spain Day Tour is nowhere compared to the one provided by the ship! Apart from the quality, the price and coverage were like 50% difference.[/font]

Thank you Spain Tour Day for your wonderful job. We will definitely call one them when we visit Spain/Portugal in future.

So glad to read this as we are planning on using them on a cruise in the spring.

Thanks for posting.