possibly stupid question

misspuss

O.k., I have searched the forums but have not found this... We will have to upgrade to premium drink package and buy 5 dinner package after we are on board (lots of o.b.c.) where do we do this? I expect the main desk...Yes???

O.k., I have searched the forums but have not found this... We will have to upgrade to premium drink package and buy 5 dinner package after we are on board (lots of o.b.c.) where do we do this? I expect the main desk...Yes???

I was in the Reflection November 8th. They had a couple tables setup where you could upgrade to the premium drink package and book a dinner package. Also on the first day pretty much every bartender tried to upgrade our drink package. I ended up staying with the classic and I was fine.

Depending on where you board, celebrity frequently has the bar and specialty restaurant people in the terminal, before you even board the ship! If you prefer....the first day, people are also outside the ocean view buffet. They make this very easy! Enjoy!

As others have said it WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM... Lots of nice people to help you do these purchases in various spots

The one advantage to going to Guest Services tho is you could do both at the same time (one stop shopping) however, as their Desk serves a larger assortment of issues, their line may be longer than going to 2 seperate places to purchase what you need.

Lucky you with the OBC... Enjoy !!

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

On my last cruise we upgraded at one of the desks they had setup - very easy and simple. They added a sticker which in my case started to come off after a couple of days (maybe I need a lanyard - but let's discuss that in another thread ;)). So I went to the front desk to get a replacement card which then had the new package information printed on it. I liked that better than the sticker.

Lots have answered your question, but an FYI!

We just did this on the Equinox for the same reason, lots of OBC to use. The price on ship for the dinning pkg will be more than pre-cruise, we did the 3 night and it was $10 pp higher, the bev upgrade was the same $11.50 per day. We did it at one of the bars to get out of the stampede!:D

Right after check in, we found spa, bar service and dining package tables where cruisers could buy/upgrade various packages... Also you can upgrade in any bar or in front of Oceanview cafe.

When you board there should be tables set up right there in the foyer for you to sign up for anything you like. That is what they had for our cruise to Bermuda on the Summit this past June. Also customer service at the bottom front of the grand stairway can sign you up. Watch for the discounts they offer. Have a great cruise!