Aug 24 4 night Enchantment cruise

Depends on how much time your willing to spend finding out. You can go into the RCI website and do so yourself by checking each stateroom category one by one. It takes quite a while if your wanting to know the whole ship availability.

I have done this on a specific category or two to get a feel for upgrade potential. We only book balcony or higher so it's not quite a lengthy process. My method of choice is to call a very good travel agent friend who provides me the info. :D

Or you can use the RCL UK site to check availability. For some reason it shows more cabins than the US site. And I don't know if it shows all available. Right now it is showing around 120 insides and 165 outside cabins still left. I did not look at the higher categories.

So are you saying that this will cause the price to fall even more? BTW, I love to overnight in Nassau and hope the price will become attractive enough for me to book!

Possibly, it seems many folks are very unhappy. I could see how it might not be a desirable itinerary

RCCL will have to drop the price at some point to fill all the interior and ocean view cabins still available, over 200 between them. They are now offering a balcony guarantee for $519pp which is a $100 drop from what it was. There are over 30 available. They still have 2 JS, 1RFS, and 1 OS as of this afternoon.

I'm not sure how much longer they can wait to drop rates.

RCCL will have to drop the price at some point to fill all the interior and ocean view cabins still available, over 200 between them. They are now offering a balcony guarantee for $519pp which is a $100 drop from what it was. There are over 30 available. They still have 2 JS, 1RFS, and 1 OS as of this afternoon.

I'm not sure how much longer they can wait to drop rates.

It's like poker, maybe they're bluffing

I wonder if they have offered upsells to those already booked.

The 4 night cruise after this one (8/31) also has over 200 cabins still available. It's that time of year.

Edited by molly361

No balconies or suites left. Insides from $279

I have been watching this sailing. They must have offered upsells to the balcony cabins from OV as there were 27 less than a week ago and then none. I find it hard to believe that they sold 27 balcony cabins at full fare in that short a time.

Edit- This sailing was on this week's GGG sales flyer-

Edited by molly361

I have been watching this sailing. They must have offered upsells to the balcony cabins from OV as there were 27 less than a week ago and then none. I find it hard to believe that they sold 27 balcony cabins at full fare in that short a time.

Edit- This sailing was on this week's GGG sales flyer-

It was on the GGG listing but it only showed interior and ocean view available. They not only had all those balcony cabins available they also still had 3 JS, 4RFS, and 1OS available at different points. Yes, upgrades were offered.

For anyone watching this cruise and for those curious to know, as of now it shows 87 interiors and 123 ocean view rooms still available. I am not sure how accurate or up to the minute they are. The reason I say that is the UK site still shows 2 balcony cabins and a JS still available.

As of this morning I come up with at least 188 staterooms still available. The breakdown is; at least 93 inside, at least 91 outside, 2 cat. D1 balconies, and 2 Jr. Suites.

Being the sailing date is just over 2 weeks away it would appear the ship will not be at capacity or RCI will violate their new policy and have a "fire" sale at somewhere around $149 or less.

We shall see soon.

What do you think will happen? "Fire" sale or stay with new policy?

As of this morning I come up with at least 188 staterooms still available. The breakdown is; at least 93 inside, at least 91 outside, 2 cat. D1 balconies, and 2 Jr. Suites.

Being the sailing date is just over 2 weeks away it would appear the ship will not be at capacity or RCI will violate their new policy and have a "fire" sale at somewhere around $149 or less.

We shall see soon.

Pretty sure they have said from beginning that 3/4 day cruises will not be included in the new policy.

They seem determined not to have a fire sale. They are putting the interior and ocean view cabins at $279 & $299 again next week for the GGG flyer. At that point it's inside of 2 weeks until sailing.

They did upgrades on the sailing yet there are now balcony and JS cabins available again. If the ship doesn't fill up its fine by me.

I don't think a "fire sale " will happen. I know that you guys already onboard would not like to see one and I am sure whomever books it at the $279 and $299 REALLY doesn't want to see it go down two or three days later to under $200.

Since it is on the GGG flyer again this week I don't think that they would deeply discount it right after that.

All that said, if there is one I will most likely book it:)

Edited by molly361

We shall see soon.

Just for you is the actual count as of 12:00pm.

JS-2, D1 Balcony-3

Int- K-3, L-23, M-21, N-20, Q-25 =92

OV- F-16, G-34, H-36, I-42 = 128

Total cabins available in all categories is 215