Constellation Aqua Class Spa Access

Cruiseme0613

We are looking to book an Aqua Class stateroom on the Constellation. Online, it says we will get access to the Persian Garden Diffuser. From everything I can read, it looks like it's just a steam room. Is this correct? Do they have whirlpools, sauna, heated ceramic loungers, etc?

We are looking to book an Aqua Class stateroom on the Constellation. Online, it says we will get access to the Persian Garden Diffuser. From everything I can read, it looks like it's just a steam room. Is this correct? Do they have whirlpools, sauna, heated ceramic loungers, etc?

There is a steam room, but there's also an aromatherapy/diffuser room, a sauna, and a couple of, for lack of a better term, showers with multiple spray patterns/angles (side/top/etc). It was rather dark and did not have any windows. It was relaxing for us, but not having been on an S-class ship yet, I understand it's not comparable.

There is a steam room, but there's also an aromatherapy/diffuser room, a sauna, and a couple of, for lack of a better term, showers with multiple spray patterns/angles (side/top/etc). It was rather dark and did not have any windows. It was relaxing for us, but not having been on an S-class ship yet, I understand it's not comparable.

Thanks for the reply! We have only been in the spa on the Carnival Dream. That sounds comparable with the exception of the Thlassotherapy Pool. We are just trying to decide if it is worth the price different compared to the Concierge level room.

In addition to Persian Gardens, and the reason most people book Aqua Class is that your dining room will be Blu. A quieter, smaller restaurant than the MDR, excellent service and IMHO the food is better than the main dining room.

Edited by jelayne

Thanks for the reply! We have only been in the spa on the Carnival Dream. That sounds comparable with the exception of the Thlassotherapy Pool. We are just trying to decide if it is worth the price different compared to the Concierge level room.

The T-pool is open to all adults, not just Aqua, but the real perk of Aqua to me is Blu.

The main reason most folks book AQ on a M class ship is for the Bu dining room for AQ passengers.

the Thassotherapy pool is open to anyone including the whirlpools.

the women's locker room also has a sauna that anyone can use. it is really nice with a large window overlooking the water.

We had AQ on our last cruise on the Constellation We are now booked into a CC cabin for our next cruise on the Constellation. The actual cabins are the same size.

We had originally booked an aqua room but after reading multiple post on here saying it really wasn't worth it we change to a CC. Now I regret paying more for that because of all the post saying its not worth it on the "s" class. We are traveling w another couple that does not have aqua so we would not have been able to eat w them.

Maybe if it was just the two of us we would have stayed in aqua but I hated not being able to eat with our friends. I think I will save aqua for on of the bigger ships. Hope this he's!

We had originally booked an aqua room but after reading multiple post on here saying it really wasn't worth it we change to a CC. Now I regret paying more for that because of all the post saying its not worth it on the "s" class. We are traveling w another couple that does not have aqua so we would not have been able to eat w them.

Maybe if it was just the two of us we would have stayed in aqua but I hated not being able to eat with our friends. I think I will save aqua for on of the bigger ships. Hope this he's!

We did the exact same thing! We were going to book the Aqua class, but decided to do the CC instead after reading the posts about the Aqua. We also have friends going that aren't staying in an aqua room. When you say you regret paying more, are you referring to the CC room not being worth it?

Yes. If I could go back i would just get the regular balcony room. Look into the "sweet 16". Located on deck 6 towards the front of the boat. They have larger balconies! We have already paid for ours so i doubt I can change it but it may help you out. Also look at the aft rooms. I have read their balconies are HUGE!!! May be better to spend the extra money on those rooms versus a CC?!

Yes. If I could go back i would just get the regular balcony room. Look into the "sweet 16". Located on deck 6 towards the front of the boat. They have larger balconies! We have already paid for ours so i doubt I can change it but it may help you out. Also look at the aft rooms. I have read their balconies are HUGE!!! May be better to spend the extra money on those rooms versus a CC?!

I'll look into it! The main reason we booked the CC is for the priority boarding and disembarkation. But we don't have to have that. We are just used to in on Carnival.

According to the posts I have read there really isn't any priority boarding. There is a separate line but some members said the regular line moved quicker! I thought the same thing as you. I guess I will see how it goes and this will be a learning experience. :)

I read the same thing.lol

Since we are new to Celebrity, I think this will definitely be a learning experience, and then we will know what is best next time!